The LEGO Movie Videogame - Xbox 360 Standard Edition

The LEGO Movie Videogame - Xbox 360 Standard Edition

The LEGO Movie Videogame - Xbox 360 Standard Edition
techno-lounge.blogspot.com | The LEGO Movie Videogame - Xbox 360 Standard Edition - The Lego Movie Videogame is an action-adventure video game developed by TT Games. The latest in their series of Lego video games, it follows the plot of the animated film The Lego Movie. The game was released by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment alongside the film in 2014 for Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation Vita and Microsoft Windows.

Here Techno Freaks will give you more about The LEGO Movie Videogame - Xbox 360 Standard Edition. In a scenario drawn from the film, The LEGO Movie Videogame puts LEGO kids into the role of Emmet, an ordinary, rules-following, perfectly average LEGO minifigure who is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person and the key to saving the world. Players guide him as he is drafted into a fellowship of strangers on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant, a journey for which Emmet is hopelessly and hilariously underprepared.

Get The LEGO Movie Videogame - Xbox 360 Standard Edition

I love most of the Lego video games (Lego Batman 1 and the two Indiana Jones games being the only ones I don't like). I wasn't going to get this game, but every time I saw a commercial I laughed. I decided to get the game at the last second so I bought it in the store this morning. I've only been through a couple of levels but this is a really fun world with a lot of fun characters and some interesting locations right now.

Okay, I've finished the main game play and am now doing "cleanup." My favorite thing about Lego video games is the cleanup. I have a cousin who usually plays them with me -- and he prefers the levels. I'm exactly the opposite. I'm really enjoying this world and I'm really enjoying playing the game. The storyline is pretty much exactly the same as the movie (which makes sense) but the game play is just as entertaining and just as addictive as all the others. So, while I enjoyed the game play I'm really looking forward to cleanup now.

I'm someone that will fixate on this game until I get it up to 100 percent. I do it with all the Lego games -- even if I have to go back months later. I'm still stuck on a few things for Lego Marvel (I have issues with flying, I don't know why). I know I will be playing this game whenever I have time over the next few weeks to mop it up and, from what I can tell, I'm going to enjoy every single minute of it.

I'm still doing cleanup -- and I'm enjoying the adventure of doing it. The truth is, I find a perverse sense of enjoyment of making Batman fight next to a mummy. I can't explain it. The game is such a hodgepodge of wonder, I just can't say enough. So, yes, a week later -- I'm still having a grand time with the game. With a three-day weekend coming up, I'm thinking the game is going to detract from spring cleaning.

Find more about "The LEGO Movie Videogame - Xbox 360 Standard Edition"

No comments:

Post a Comment